• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just another question about plops!

rachael1969

Warren Scout
:lol: Dont you just love the word 'plops' :lol:

Anyway, just a quick question, Dylan and the girls are now settled but litter training seems to have gone out of the window!

Dylan plops for England and seems to like doing them over the carpet rather than in his litter trays......i have 3 litter trays, a large plastic dog bed full of hay and a wicker basket full of hay which they do poop in but still insist doing it on the floor.......do you have any tips for which i can get them all trained again or is this Dylan's way of marking his territory?

Thanks in advance :D

Rachael

I'd say its definately territory marking. Dylan is laying down a plop boundary marking the ground as HIS!! :lol:

If anyone can get around the territorial plop leaving in a multiple Bunny household I'd love to know the secret too :roll: :lol:

Janex

It's totally gone out the window since Weetabix moved in too, it's not just plops though, it's pee too :roll: in all places other than the litter tray, and Carmel used to be so good! Plops I don't mind too much, as they're easy to clean up, but am having to change the bedding everyday coz of the pee!

Touch wood the pee so far is in control! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll just have to see how we go then with Dylan, hopefully he will calm down..........

Back