• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nomad-An Update on His Love-Life!!-U/D Piccie Added

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well, unfortunately after 3 days as a threesome with Katie and the late Muirne ( :cry: ) Nomad and Katie had a BIG falling out :shock: :cry: Fortunately neither Bun sustained serious physical injury but poor Katie went into stasis from the stress :cry: So I had to remove Nomad :cry:
After a day on treatment Katie recovered from her stasis and was obviously very relieved to be with just Muirne again.
I had to dedicate most of the next few days to nursing Muirne. As you know she didn't make it :cry: But I did get a chance to introduce Nomad to Sarah, a Bun I have failed to be able to bond in the 2 years I have had her, despite several attempts with numerous Bucks. I really did not expect a successful outcome but after a few days of chasing and avoiding each other I THINK Sarah and Nomad are going to be OK together. I just hope I have not spoken too soon but at the moment its looking good :D

Janex

I have everything crossed for you Jane :D
I think it's about time you had some bunny luck. you've got enough rabbit feet!

Picture347.jpg

Things are still going OK so I am just hoping that they will eventually become snuggle Buns.

Janex :D

Back