• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Tilly-May

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Sorry for not keeping you updated guys, Still can't talk about Tills being poorly without loosing it :roll: and of course, when one thing goes badly wrong, so does everything else :( We were at the vets last night, and Poor, Poor Tills ... :cry: Its looking like she's loosing her hearing too, as well as being completely blind. Basically, we're in a real dead end - So we're just monitering her now, looking for more signs etc. Shes also on various meds, trying to cover all possible problems. She isnt going to get better, according to the vet, its staying the same, or getting worse :cry: We also talked about 'Knowing when to let go' too :cry: :cry: :cry: Tilly isn't coping at all, Bless her heart. She's pretty depressed, and does not want to be around people at all, not even me .. who she used to be stuck to!!! :cry: The other night though, she tried to binky - she obv. didnt manage a proper binky but she wants to go on, there is no doubt about that. Why do such awful things happen to the most special bunnies? She's been such a wonderful girl, she nursed both her friends with devotion like i didnt know existed, and the love she gives me is just like no other ... :cry: Becki xXx

I`m so very sorry things aren`t going well for you & Tilly Becki. :cry: :cry:
I can`t really offer any advice as it sounds like you`re doing everything you can for her, just wanted to let you know i`m thinking of you & am here if you want to chat.

Sending noserubs to Tilly & Big hugs to you.

Su.x

Oh Becki.. im so sorry things arent going well for the beautiful Tilly-May. You are certainly doing everything in your power for her right now and im sure she knows how much you are trying. I do hope she turns a corner soon and starts to pick up again. Take care Becki.. big hugs to you both

Tilly will let you know when she has to move on Becki. As you and she are so close you will be in NO DOUBT when the time comes :cry: Meantime you can share many special hours together :) Treasure EVERY MINUTE with her as I know you will. Sometimes EXTRA SPECIAL Bunnies are only gifted to us for a short time. But that time is NEVER forgotten and can never be replicated.

You are extremely brave Becki, as is Tilly-May

Janex

Awww becki Im sending loads of hugs X Sorry to hear she wont be getting any better :cry: . Im sure she knows that you are doing everything you can X Please give Tills nose rubs from me

So sorry Becki to hear about Tills.

She has a wonderful bunny mummy and will also know she has the most love possible from her mummy.

Big hugs to you both - thinking of you

caz

So sorry Becki, does the vet know what's causing her problems??

As Jane says, you love her and she knows that and you'll know when the time comes not to let her go on :(

It seems very unfair doesn't it :cry:

Awww Becki, I am sorry to hear about Tilly :cry: I haven't had a chance to get on the forums much lately, otherwise I would have replied sooner :cry: Last time I had been on she was doing better, so I do hope your little princess can pull through this :) We need a miracle...or some help from our babies at the bridge. You know that Charlie and Boo are watching and helping out the best they can :D

Now that I know whats going on I will definitely keep in touch with you chick.

Love always,
Leah

sending you lots of positive vibes..... it must be so hard for you. And sending all our love and best to Tilly-May....we don't know her, but she is undoubtedly a very special bunny x

Love Mand and Buns xxx

Back