• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday Help

Ivor/Anna

Warren Scout
I need to find somewhere for the rabbits to go when I go away on holiday for 2 weeks at the end of June/begining of July.
I don't want them to go to a boarding home really, id much rather find a sort of temporary foster home. Does anyone run this kind of place or know of any reliable places to boarder in Plymouth or Devon in case i cant find anyone.

I actually don't want to leave the rabbits at all, i thinks its going to be very hard!

Hi,

Try asking at your vets they often know of someone in the local area that does holiday boarding.

What about a friend living in whilst your away and looking after the animals.

Hope you find someone.

Maureen

we need somewhere too!

we also live in Plymouth and there is a boarding house but it is full until september. we are going away july/august and are struggling to find somewhere for our rabbit to go too! if you find somewhere could you let us know please, thanks.

lisa and co

My bunnies go here:

http://www.bobtailbunnies.co.uk/

Mel and Chris are lovely. They have 8 rabbits of their own and Mel runs a dog grooming business. I trust them completely with my bunnies as they know exactly what to look for in a bunny going downhill and their hutches/runs are more than adequate for boarding. They spoil them rotten too. I even got a New Year text message from my bunnies whilst they were there ;)

They would be happy for you to go and have a look round before you book up.

I cannot recommend them enough :D If you mention Siobhan recommended you then I am sure they will be very happy for you to see them etc. not that they wouldn't anyway but I do use them regularly. In fact my bunnies are going there on Friday til Sunday :)

Last edited:
Back