• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog Crate help asap please

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
OK Sorry I havent been around guys, Lifes gone a bit poo :( Anyway, Really need your help. Tilly is a very poorly little girl, and needs to be moved indoors asap (caged, so as not to hurt herself), we ordered a pen thingy in hope I'd fit it into my room, but its complete and utter c**p :( So, decided on a dog crate that will either go in the kitchen or my sisters room .. Does anyone have any recommendations of crates? Any to stay away from etc? Thanks, Becki Xx

Sorry I can't help Becki but just wanted you to know that we are all here for you. I hope with all my heart that Tills gets better. :cry: Xx

I'm pretty sure that's the one I got as well. Really brilliant..it has 2 doors and the one on the long side has a really wide opening which makes it easy to get in and out of. There's a pic somewhere here of Furby in it. And the Delivery was amazingly fast!!

Thanks so Much, Have ordered :thumb: (Thank You so much Jess & Mandy, I'll try my hardest to get in touch soon honey) X

heres hoping d arling tily makes some more progress.
tip hun use vet bed fleeces or something like it..its easier to wash and much more comfy..although bertie n bif have dog cushions in theirs..it needs two cos its a rotweiler one!

i hope things start to improve for you hun i really do...

also see if you can get some velcro strips. stick some to the base of the crate and stitch some to the vet bed. it will stop it slipping about :wink: last thing tills needs is to go vet bed surfing.
all fingers, toes and paws crossed for you and her xx

Aww Jane Bless You .. We ordered one last night, So hopefully it'll be here soon :) Very kind of you though. Also Guys thanks for the bedding tips, she actually already has vet bed so at least I can use that and not have to pay for even more stuff :wink: XX

I've only just seen this thread. I have a dog crate that you could have borrowed. Sorry to hear Tilly is not well, sending her lots of vibes x

Back