• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very lucky escape x2

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Before I start there is no need to shout at me, I will be in enough trouble when the o/h comes home! I am posting this more as a reminder to everyone with house bunnies.

My rabbits have started being free range and I thought that everything was safe for them, I have blocked everything off so they couldn't bite through anything they shouldn't. Anyway I tried to switch the tv on when I came home from uni and it wasn't working then I discovered that the wire had been chewed through!!!! :shock: :shock: Luckily, thank God both Barney and Roxy are ok and are their normal selves. I've just made a trip to the local hardware store and have fixed the telly and I'm going to spend the night re rabbit proofing everywhere! I know it could have been such a different result and I am so relieved. So just a reminder, even if you think it is rabbit proof, check again!

I had the same problem today when the TV aerial that I THOUGHT was out of Bunster Range suffered a Zack Attack :shock: :roll: I am now watching a fuzzy 6 O'clock News........

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
I had the same problem today when the TV aerial that I THOUGHT was out of Bunster Range suffered a Zack Attack :shock: :roll: I am now watching a fuzzy 6 O'clock News........

Janex
Glad to know it's not just mine being naughty!
Just got back in and despite having blicked it off good and proper one of them has got behind and now chewed threw the ariel! And it was Barney! Poor Roxy, I blamed her all this time. I think I might have to get a fire gate or something for when I'm not around.

i have had to line every single wall of the bunnyhouse after they have chewed through the stud walling AND bitten the freezer cable in 2 :shock:
fortunately no harm done to the buns, though the freezer is now destined for the tip :roll:

A colleagues bunnies chewed through a freezer wire and rendered the contents useless :shock: What I don't understand is how come the buns aren't electrocuted :?

Back