• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How cute are these

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
How cute are these rabbits, these are the babies i'm picking up tommorow from the woman who doesn't want them. I can only keep the one myself but my mam already has her eye on the white one :lol:

upload_939.jpg

Wish i could keep all of them but just not possible.

Aw bless. So what's happening with them then? Are you keeping them all until they're old enough to be rehomed, and then you're keeping one? You thought of names yet? :)

I'm taking them to bizzy vicki who has said she can take them in and then when there old enough i can go collect mine back. I couldn't keep them and she was in a rush to get rid of them, she sounds nice but her excuse is shes simply not into lionlops anymore. I'm paying the woman £10 for them, which would just be mine and then the rest will soon be rehomed no doubt :D

Kim_w said:
Awwwwwwww I want one!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Lol as soon as i saw the pic i was straight on my mams case asking to keep all 3 but we don't have enough space for them all so it would be unfair to keep all of them :(

Thanks, to bad i can't have them all cos i would. The woman sounds very nice, have friendly tempermants and are well looked after but has just got bored with them but atleast they were looked after properaly and not abandoned in the garden.

They are gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:
I love the colouring of the one on the left of the picture!
Well done for helping them out. :D

Su.x

Very very tempted to give the white one a home as a buddy for shadow as thinking of getting him neautered next month.

00Geordie said:
Very very tempted to give the white one a home as a buddy for shadow as thinking of getting him neautered next month.

Lol to late my mam has already said thats the one she wants to keep. Mind you one of the black ones is also a girl aswell, not sure which though yet :D

I agree they are all cute and i would keep them if i could :D They find hhomes in no time i'm sure.

Awwwwww :D They are very cute! They are really really fluffy! fluffier than I was expecting...the breeder says they are lion-lops?
These lovelies and mom should be arriving with me tomorrow and in a few weeks will be ready to go again. Kezza obviously gets first choice of which bun is hers, the rest will then be rehomed with our practice rehoming policy. If anyone may be interested please get in touch, mom would be neutered before she left and the young ones would have to be neutered once at the right age as part of the rehoming agreement.
I'm hoping momma's not rediculously gorgeous so that I'll want to keep her! :roll: :lol:

Lol i haven't seen mom yet but i bet she's gorgeous to ahve these 3 cuties :D and yes she said lion lops. I'm so impatient i want to take my bun home now :lol:

Back