PDA

View Full Version : fundraising for Honeybunny rescue in Leicester

SOAD
06-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Posted on behalf of cannonwoman

If people would like to email me pictures of their bunnies or anything else come to that, i will enlarge it to A4 size & then laminate it. Once laminated they can be used for numerous things. Other than just being a picture they can be used as hutch signs, table mats, etc.......................
The cost would be £3 + 80p p&p. The proceeds of £2.50p would go to Honeybunnies rescue in Leicester.

Look forward to recieving everyone`s orders. :D

Su.x

honeybunny
06-02-2007, 05:24 PM
I must add a big thank you to Su.....and of course Jane on weight comp....for offering to raise some much needed funds.
Both these kind ladies responded to the "dreadful day" bunnies and I can assure everyone that all money raised will go towards the vet bills.

Goes to show how lovely people can be :D

cannonwoman
06-02-2007, 05:45 PM
:oops: It`s a pleasure Jill. :D Just wish there was more i could do.

Su.x

Jack's-Jane
06-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Ooooooo me wants to participate!!! I will have a sort through my piccies. Dont panic Su, I am not going to order one of ALL my Bunsters :shock: :lol:

Janex

cannonwoman
06-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Dont panic Su, I am not going to order one of ALL my Bunsters :shock: :lol:

Janex

*PHEW* ! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Would really raise some funds though! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

cannonwoman
07-02-2007, 11:00 PM
BUMP BUMP BUMPETY BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Doesn`t anyone else want some lovely, shiny long lasting piccies?
It is for a very good cause.
Su.x

Angie65
08-02-2007, 03:16 PM
I do I do!!

Just gotta take some piccies :D Will try & figure out how to use borrowed camera this weekend!!

Jack's-Jane
08-02-2007, 04:02 PM
I am still sorting through rather a lot of piccies. I might have to submit more than one.................

Janex

cannonwoman
08-02-2007, 04:47 PM
I do I do!!

Just gotta take some piccies :D Will try & figure out how to use borrowed camera this weekend!!

It`s all right Angie, there`s no time limit! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Kezza30
09-02-2007, 12:08 AM
I want one, i'm skint right now as per usual but will ahve money in a couple of days :D Can the photo in my sig be done?

Kezza30
09-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Maybe i should get a better pic of Buttons first he looks sad and scared in that one and a better pic of hmim now playing wouuld be nicer :D

cannonwoman
09-02-2007, 11:43 AM
I want one, i'm skint right now as per usual but will ahve money in a couple of days :D Can the photo in my sig be done?

Yep, photos in sigs are fine. :D

Su.x