• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fundraising for Honeybunny rescue in Leicester

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of cannonwoman

If people would like to email me pictures of their bunnies or anything else come to that, i will enlarge it to A4 size & then laminate it. Once laminated they can be used for numerous things. Other than just being a picture they can be used as hutch signs, table mats, etc.......................
The cost would be £3 + 80p p&p. The proceeds of £2.50p would go to Honeybunnies rescue in Leicester.

Look forward to recieving everyone`s orders. :D

Su.x

I must add a big thank you to Su.....and of course Jane on weight comp....for offering to raise some much needed funds.
Both these kind ladies responded to the "dreadful day" bunnies and I can assure everyone that all money raised will go towards the vet bills.

Goes to show how lovely people can be :D

Ooooooo me wants to participate!!! I will have a sort through my piccies. Dont panic Su, I am not going to order one of ALL my Bunsters :shock: :lol:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Dont panic Su, I am not going to order one of ALL my Bunsters :shock: :lol:

Janex

*PHEW* ! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Would really raise some funds though! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

BUMP BUMP BUMPETY BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Doesn`t anyone else want some lovely, shiny long lasting piccies?
It is for a very good cause.
Su.x

I do I do!!

Just gotta take some piccies :D Will try & figure out how to use borrowed camera this weekend!!

I am still sorting through rather a lot of piccies. I might have to submit more than one.................

Janex

Angie65 said:
I do I do!!

Just gotta take some piccies :D Will try & figure out how to use borrowed camera this weekend!!

It`s all right Angie, there`s no time limit! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

I want one, i'm skint right now as per usual but will ahve money in a couple of days :D Can the photo in my sig be done?

Maybe i should get a better pic of Buttons first he looks sad and scared in that one and a better pic of hmim now playing wouuld be nicer :D

Back