• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Frenchies

minilops

Alpha Buck
Does anyone have any photos of young French Lops? We're interested to see what they look like when they're babies.

this is Sugarplum as a baby (8-9 weeks)
oct06036.jpg

oct06034.jpg

oct06032.jpg

oct06049.jpg

Hi there
Here are some recent piccies of my lovely Frenchie Fleur, she was 15 weeks old. She has grown somewhat since these were taken though!

fleur002-1.jpg

fleur015-1.jpg

fleur001.jpg

She has a great personality too!

These are some pictures of Digby taken recently:

PICT1060.jpg

PICT1077.jpg

And this is his sister Angel (sorry couldn`t find her baby photos)
PICT1061.jpg

Hope you like,
Su.x

Hiya

Here are some of my two. Honey is the beige butterfly (was fawn though when she was a baby!) and Jasper is the orange one.

CIMG1105.jpg

CIMG1138.jpg

CIMG0851.jpg

CIMG0856.jpg

CIMG0860-1.jpg

CIMG1058-1.jpg

here piccys of my baby frenchies from last year...

5 days old...

assortedpicciesforcollege117.jpg

assortedpicciesforcollege100.jpg

at about 2 weeks old....

Harly.jpg

Floppsyresized12.jpg

Cookie.jpg

Chico.jpg

about 7-9 weeks old... (not the best pictures... lol)

nv20_013.jpg

nv20_006.jpg

Photo-0017-1.jpg

and 12 weeks old lol

nv20_001.jpg

touie said:
this was taken a few weeks ago at age 5 months
jan07021.jpg

She's stunning :D Does she live outside? If so what size hutch do you have her in and is she bonded? (hope you don't mind questions but I'd love a frenchie and just need to figure out where he/she'd live and who with :lol: )

thnaks :D she lives in a 6x4 shed now with an attatched run same size and is bonded to Splodge a dwarf lop x english :D

oh my now thats done it..bertie is 2 now and ive had him since he was 18 months old..and hes a dead ringer for sugarplum!!
Jo has a litter of fawn butterfly babies ready to go when theyre 3 months old..no debbie.you dont need another one to care for bif..oh but then again...

ha berties a house bun now..and loves it but cant wait for the grass to dry out enough to be cut so he can get back out there again..to dosome more sleeping!
Are they manic like other baby buns at all..jo says they are but loking at bertie i cant see it! :lol:

Back