• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

o the expense!

have got to book 4 of my bunnies in for their vaccinations this month - going to cost me £120 :( and thats only for 4 myxi and 2 VHD :(

i've been trying to work out how much my little darlings cost me but its making me feel ill thinking about it :lol:

Be cheeky - ask for a group booking discount, it never hurts to try :) £20 a vacc is top end prices too!

Tam

tell me about it!! just had dilion and ava at vets for myxi jag and it cost £43 but i also had to get gideons mites treated and so far his treatment has cost around £90 i love my animals to bits and i dont grudge the money but unfortunately seem to have landed a vet whos favourite saying is "i think we should also try such and such just to make sure" :lol: :roll:

That does sound expensive.

I have been getting 20% discount since we had 9 buns (that seems so long ago).

The vet offered the discount originally to get us to start vaccinating (I was already intending to!). And every year I just ask for it again (its now on my notes but I always have to check they have applied it).

Back