• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names the bunny -The Rabbit Residence fundraiser

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of hairdi

Hiya, I`m a friend of Caroline Collings who owns The Rabbit Residence Rescue, I help Caroline with education and fundraising. All the money I raise goes directly to Carolines vet.

A friend has rehome a new bun, but doesn`t have a name for him. We would like people to suggest a name or names for him at £1 a name. The competition will run for a month. The person with the winning name choosen will win: a Scratch and Newton hutch cover, a personalized pyrography hutch sign and photo frame . I will post a photo of the bunny to be named and the prizes. Names can be posted on forum and they can Pm me to get details of where to send money.

Here is the bun that needs a name.

pudding.jpg

pudding2.jpg

The person with the winning name will win this type of hutch sign, but will be personalized for you.

Img1771.jpg

Also this photo frame which will be personalized for you.

img033.jpg

Plus a 4ft Scratch and Newton hutch cover !!

So get your thinking hats on, this poor bun needs a name and we need the funds !!

Diane

I would like to enter the competition for Rabbit Residence.

My suggested names are:

Rollo
Benson
Hobson
Oscar

Is this the Caroline who asks for volunteers on RR :?: Where is she based and how is payment to enter the comp made :?: :?:

Names so far are :

AUTUMN
RUSTY
SIENNA
CRUNCHIE
GUINESS
PUDDING
HARLEY
ROLO
BENSON
HOBSON
OSCAR

Thanks,
Diane

How do I pay to make a suggestion? Is it paypal?

I would like to suggest

Wombat

Not sure why - it just popped into my head!

PS is it possible to commission some of those wonderful hutch labels from you ??

I choose the name 'sunflower' or 'obie'.
i dont know why but they just came into my head as i saw this georgeous bun!! Do you pay by paypal?
kind regards

Update of names so far:

SUNFLOWER
OBIE
AUTUMN
RUSTY
SIENNA
CRUNCHIE
GUINESS
PUDDING
HARLEY
ROLO
BENSON
HOBSON
OSCAR
WOMBAT
ARTHUR
OLLIE BUN
MR BINX BUN

Well, everytime I see a pic of him he reminds me of William Hague :? so the names I suggest are:
William
Hague

Ok. So my final selection of names to go forward are:

WILLIAM
HAGUE
ANGUS
HAGGIS
JEFFREY

Cheque on its way.

:D Just a reminder that the competition ends on 5th March. Please could everyone who has not sent in their money yet, please do so as soon as possible.

The names so far are:

SUNFLOWER
OBIE
AUTUMN
RUSTY
SIENNA
CRUNCHIE
GUINESS
PUDDING
HARLEY
ROLO
BENSON