• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloaster's family of rabbits in their new home

CrazyBun

Warren Scout
Here they are, with Stuart, who I used to think was a medium sized rabbit, but now he looks like a giant:

4RabbitsIV.jpg

Do note that this photo is HEAVILY posed. Just out of the shot are hundreds of hands poised to stop Stuart... shall we say 'asserting his authority' on the others. Stuart is the big, fat one with one up ear and one down. Laikin (aka 'Titch') is the baby next to him, the elegant one is Crackers, father to the two babies, and the grey lionhead is Bluebell. I am not yet saying that they have settled in well - the young ones have, but Stuart and Crackers haven't yet agreed who is to be top bun. Seeing as Stuart weighs about twice as much as Crackers I would have thought it was obvious, but Crackers disagrees. He thinks that fatherhood entitles him to more authority.

Aww bless, they look really cute together. I hope Stuart and Crackers sort out their differences

CrazyBun said:
but Stuart and Crackers haven't yet agreed who is to be top bun. Seeing as Stuart weighs about twice as much as Crackers I would have thought it was obvious, but Crackers disagrees. He thinks that fatherhood entitles him to more authority.

:lol: :lol: Hey, good to hear you're half way there! Really hope they all settle down together soon, keep the photos coming!x

Chloaster's family of rabbits in their new home-happy ending

This weekend all rabbits finally decided that they like each other and are happy to live together. Laikn, the tiny one, loves Stuart. I think this is because, from her point of view, he is just a giant wall of fur for her to cuddle up against. Bluebell likes sprinting across the garden, with a giant leap mid-sprint. She is also the most devious at stealing food fom the others. Crackers is learning to flop out on his back, and Stuart is a bit puzzled by the sudden population explosion. His jumping lessons are quite chaotic now though, as he generally has to clear not only the bar but a couple of rabbits on the other side too.

Back