• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Stuart, the Amazing Jumping Rabbit

CrazyBun

Warren Scout
I am sure he is championship material....
StuartjumpingII.jpg

Stuartjumping.jpg

I have just added a post on the new arrivals in this thread. The two young ones are fine, but Crackers and Stuart are not getting on that well. I am not unhopeful, but it is not as easy as it seemed at first. I am about to post a request for advice about it... They are an astonishingly elegant and beautiful family. Stuart walks among them like a giant among pygmies, both in height and in girth.

:lol: :lol: Those pics are fab!! When are you going to get all four of them synchro jumping??!! :lol: :lol:

Laikin is DEFINITELY showing promise in that area. Bluebell, I think, would go in for the 'getting in the most unlikely place' category. AND - the update on Crackers and Stuart is.....they can now be in the same corner of their enclosure together! Stuart doesn't always try to hump Crackers, and sometimes ignores him completely. Crackers is generally more wary when Stuart is near (understandably), but if there anything exciting going on he forgets to be wary. I am VERY hopeful (but am still telling myself - go slowly)

I started with Ivor and Anna and so far Ivor is loving it, he has jumped over a pile of 14 dvds! I didnt get any pics of the action but here he is afterwards
ivorchillingoutafterjumping.jpg

He was knackered and didnt move for about 20 minutes which is almost unheard of with him!

Anna is maybe still a bit small and unsure of whats going on, she managed step over some jumps but nowhere near as mch energy as Ivor who was flying around the living room. I had to stop and calm hi down as he was getting a bit over excited.

Back