• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bonding Tomorrow Liquorice & Lily

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
If anyone remember Liquorice, the gorgeous black lionhead from Michelle in Bradford (on rabbits in need) well we rehomed him a few weeks ago but his new owner is a little nervous about bonding him with her white lionhead Lily.

So tonight he and Lily are coming to stay with me for a few days while I bond them for her. She has had one go and seperated them after a scrap so its going to be trickier than normal.

Good vibes please and I will post some pictures soon! :D

Good luck not that you'll need it you seem to know what your doing ...
You should start your own buisness bunny bonding :D :lol:
I know I'd pay for someone to bond my pair...

Lol. Cheers guys.

We tend to rehome singles into pairs so its a service I offer free to all adopters. Its also less stressful for the bunnies for me to do it as im not as emotionally involved as their parents and dont worry about a bit of fur pulling! God that makes me sound like a cold cow dosnt it!!

Lol. Cheers guys.

We tend to rehome singles into pairs so its a service I offer free to all adopters. Its also less stressful for the bunnies for me to do it as im not as emotionally involved as their parents and dont worry about a bit of fur pulling! God that makes me sound like a cold cow dosnt it!!

No it doesn't :lol: thats the way you have to be ... I'm having Hilda(Capel) to help me start the bonding off with Fudge & Furby..
I think she'll be a bit better than me because they are my babies even though Furby was hers :lol: I'll panic if theres any fur pulling & I'd go to seperate but I think thats part of the bonding isn't it ?
I'm sure between us we'll be okay I hope..

Back