• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A tip about Vinegar

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
A lot of us seem to use vinegar to clean litter trays etc, so just wanted to let you know that Wilkinsons sell spray bottles of white vinegar.

It is in the household section, as its for cleaning windows and glass, but it seems to be pure vinegar and the spray makes it much easier to use :thumb:

great tip :) I have an empty spray bottle i used to have some eco-hairspray in -- i can wash it out and sue that - cool :)

Here in germany they sell CONCENTRATED white vinigar - its like acid - it stinks - most sue it to disinfect stuff or pour it onto weeds - you can hear it fizzing as it burns them and you darn't get it on your skin - lethal!! Needless to say i wont be using that for my piggies cage!

also limescale remover works wonders. didn't realise how much scrubbing I was actually doing on cages/litter trays until I discovered this potent stuff. It contains HCl I think which helps dissolve the calcium in our little buns' wees... charming

Back