• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Rabbit Book/Infomation

thehappypixi

Warren Scout
I'm looking for a reliable rabbit book, ideally I'd like one that focuses on ailments. This is for myself, trying to learn!
Also, I'm putting together a care sheet for adoptees, basic info on food, handling and behaviour. Can anyone recommend good sites, illustrations etc or even if there are any other rescues who've done something similar, perhaps good give me some ideas of what to include:) Thanks!

The RWF website has a collction of care leaflets in PDF format which are great for printing off and giving to new owners. We keep a selection on file at home :D

Yay! Thanks they're really perfect, and they have one on long haired buns! I'm rehoming a lionhead and alop to a first time bunny couple, really nice people and very eager to learn so I want to talk them through everything and give them some info and good web links:) Sweet!

Back