• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Summer 2006 photos of Goofball: First set of 5

Happy Hopping

Wise Old Thumper
goofball0888gr6.jpg

goofball0889wi7.jpg

goofball0947ht7.jpg

goofball1123kj3.jpg

goofball1124rk2.jpg

3rd set of 5

This picture is special, as she seems to have her tongue sticking out after eating some garden treats.

goofball1263av6.jpg

goofball1334hp3.jpg

goofball1358jj1.jpg

goofball1362xm4.jpg

goofball1369ay7.jpg

Thanks Amanda. I picked these photos out of a few hundreds photos taken back in Sept 2 to 11, 2006. She is the very first bunny that I let her to go outside the front yard. The photo you like is the front yard photo at my deck. I was afraid my bunny might run away, so my rainbow bridge rabbits that I had only hop in the back yard. Goofball is very attached to me, so I let her hop to the front yard and she stays there while I take photos of her.

awwwwwwwwwwww its fab to see sop many pictures of Goofball shes really adorable :love: :love: looks a very spoilt bunny - is she a single bun?

I love the carpet roll thats a wickid idea!!!!

And omg look at her as a baby shes just soooooo adorbale :love: :love:

She's a single bunny. But i work out of my house most of the time, so I keep her company. The carpet tube has changed during Christmas as her christmas gift. The old carpet, that was made of non-natural material, was replaced w/ 100% British wool, so even if she chew on it, it's only natural material and it won't cause her any harm. I have all 3 carpet tubes replaced, 2 were completed by those construction guys just before Christmas, the 3rd one, well, they are still working on it.

P.S. I got a great discontinue sale price on those carpet, I vaguely remember it's like $20/sq. yard., street price is about $100/sq. yd.

She's very very cute!

I have never seen baby giants before so particularly liked the baby photos of her

Fiona x

Back