• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

23.30 time for a run?

becks

Alpha Buck
forgive me, i have never kept a bunny outdoors before, but tonight is dominos first night, an dei just opened my bedroom window to check on him...and he's sat in the run!

it's freezing outside, but he is there running around, then sitting on his hind legs.

is that usual for an outdoor bun at this time? i niavly thought he'd be tucked up in his bed now lol.

Typical! We fret and do our best to make their hutches cosy and inevitably our rabbits sit outside. All three of mine are outside right now - so don't worry its normal!

Cara

thanks cara :)

one wonders if sam will be quite as keen to play in teh open air, having lived in the warmth of a house fro teh last three months, when she joins domino in a few weeks....or maybe she will request a pair of toetsies before she ventures out ;-)

12.30am and mine are still playing about. They tend to be up all night and then sleep mid-morning to mid afternoon. Even then they don't sleep in their bed area.

You bun will have a thick coat so as long as they have access to somewhere warm if they need it don't worry too much.

Tam
Ps. They'll probably sit there in the rain too :roll:

Back