• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Max my adopted Field Spaniel

Steph

Warren Veteran
He only came to us yesterday ! My 15 year old took these :D

P2040037-1.jpg

P2040036-1.jpg

He's lovely! Looks very much like my friends working Cocker, did he come from a breeder?
dawn.

Thanks :D He comes from top lines apparently :shock: I adopted him from a couple who didnt want him anymore because he is lively and meant to be naughty :? He is 17 months old and a top boy :D No money was exchanged they saw my other animals and said this is where they wanted him to live.

Glad he is settling in. I only mentioned it because he looks very small to be a Field (my friend breeds and works them) and his head isnt the right shape, they tend to have a round skull and be more heavy in appearance, he does however look typical working Cocker. Whatever he is, he looks a little treasure, best of luck with him.
Dawn.

He is so lovely and so well behaved no naughtiness :D He loves coming out and doing the bunnies, piggies and chickens with me.

Back