• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Ivermectin where to get from on web

bunnies

Alpha Buck
I need to get some any ideas where to get it on the web, please don`t say your vets as I feel ripped off by them, £9.44 for 2 sachets of bio lapis :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mandy

Ok they dont do it, I saw it some where I'll have to have a looky.

Edit, yes they do but it's in a huge quantity.

I'd just go with the injection from the vet.

Sorry I could not find anything.

I bought my last bottle from www.wormers.co.uk I have looked but they dont appear to have the same bottle as I last bought. It did cost me about £60 for a large bottle.

If you were nearer I would happily let you have some, however I am a little reluctant to post any due to safe storage whilst in the post.

Might be cheaper buying a big bottle, £25 consultation plus injection each for 2 bun`s probably cheaper :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Have seen xentex sp on sale for mites, fleas much cheaper will pop to pet shop tomorrow and have a look.

Mandy

You can ask your vets for a perscription which you can then file elsewhere. There are a couple of online sites for doing that. You do have to wait for delivery tho. I'm not sure but I guess you might be able to use a diff vet practice.

Tam

Back