• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will he be ok?

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
I took Buttons out his hutch/run and put him back in the sleeping hutch for the night, problem is everytime i do this he jumps straight in although is still a calm rabbit. Tonight though he jumped early and thumped his head off the top hutch altough looked ok and i stroked his head and he didn't seem to mind. Has anyone else's rabbt hit there head on a hutch before and will he be ok :?

I'd go and check on him in half an hour or so. Any significant head injury should become apparent quite soon after the accident. Hopefully he will just have a bit of a bruise

Janex

Silly rabbit :D I'm sure he will be fine, maby just have a sore spot on his head for the next few days.

Thanks nicole, i've never dealt with suicidal rabbits before, i'm all quite new to being a bunny mummy and a bit of an over worrier to :lol:

one of mine once did that before he got a bit too excited he was fine probably just gave himself a headache.

Thanks Jane, i went to check on him and what did i see. He just looked at me with a big chunk of carrot in his mouth then turned back around and finished it off, i would say he seems alright in himself :lol:

Back