• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shadow booked for vacs

00Geordie

Warren Scout
Got Shadow booked into vets for his vaccinations on wednesday at firstvets station road, forest hall, did phone to book for heaton surgery but was told that station road was best as there had a fantastic vet that special in rabbits wish is good as I want to talk about geting shadow neutered at a later date. I think someone mentioned that she came on here.

00Geordie said:
was told that station road was best as there had a fantastic vet that special in rabbits wish is good as I want to talk about geting shadow neutered at a later date.

Great that you found a rabbit-savvy vet! Good luck with the vaccs and neutering!

AMETHYST

That would be Judith Brown, she is the veterinary executive for the RWA. I dont think she comes on here though, she knows her stuff. When Westways and First Vets were the same company I worked a little with her.

Did not get in end as was very cold & snow outside plus metro was off due to bomb scare so I have to try get in for monday.

Back