• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More!!!

hunnybun

Mama Doe
As if I am not busy enough already!! :lol: just got a call from someone who has found 4 rabbits in a cardboard box in Perth!! they are cold and hungry :( they should be on their way to me in a short while, now where am I going to put them!!? :wink:

I only have small hutches left empty :( but better than nothing I suppose :)

That makes 30 rabbits!! in the rescue :shock:

pics on here, Benjamin, Ash, Denzel and Oliver are the 4 that arrived today :wink:
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/hunnymybunny/

OMG! don't know what else to say really! I hope you get a few more homes soon and not so many rabbits.
x

Your hutches may be small but at least they will be warm & fed...
Have you anyone that will foster for you until you have rehomed some of your other buns.... Wish I was nearer I'd help & I know someone else that would of for you aswell..

:( same here Kareen, I dispair, and I feel so helpless, buns coming from all directions :cry: :cry: :cry: I wish something could be done about all this rabbit breeding business :cry:

How could anyone dump animals in this freezing weather we are having at the moment :(

At least they will be safe with you, fingers crossed you get loads of calls from nice people wanting to give these bunnies a nice loving home

The poor buns, they are lucky to be heading to you.

I feel terrible, too. I have a couple of rescues in an old two tier, but at least they are well fed, and warm, and get to come out of their hutch for 5 - 6 hours, and then have a runaround in the house. Not ideal, but better than their previous situation

Thanks everyone, new buns are on their way, so I will Post photos later maybe :D

off to put piles of hay in their hutches :wink: I won't know what they have been eating, so will give them science selective as it has the least tummy disruption!

x

Back