• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zeb u/d - peace at last!

thankfully my little zebster has gone to be deplummed today (he's 4 months and 1 day old :lol: )

he's turned into a sex crazed nightmare of a bunny - everytime i go near him he sprays me constantly (i have to wear just knickers and a t-shirt if i approach him, then go in the shower!). he thinks of nothing but mounting stuff :lol:

he's been escaping from his 3 foot high pen at least 6 times a night so we've had to lock him up in a cage overnight. well i decided over the weekend to give him a break as he's not had much attention with the girls stopping at mine.

every hour he escaped and jumped on my head, gails head etc etc. i woke up at one point to find him mounting my thigh :lol:

he then climbed on the wash basket to get on top of his dog cage. i rescued him and put him back in his pen.

i then went to play on the playstation with lindsay & kimmy. gail came down 30 mins later in a temper. he'd escaped again, climbed on the wash basket and jumped on the chest of drawers (which is over 4 foot high). knocked all her perfume onto the floor. he'd then panicked and she'd had to rescue him.

i really hope being done calms him down! if he gets over the mounting and spraying ill be happy. we are hoping to pair him with frida afterwards :) he obviously needs a friend!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know exactly what you are going through. Ben's gone in for his op this morning.

He's been gernerally a good boy, but we went to collect his new lady friend Lily on Saturday and he suddenly discovered what his raging hormones are for. He spent last night trying every possible way of getting out of his cage and has been squeeking and grunting like a madman!

He wasn't happy when he discovered that todays trip out in the carry cage wasn't going to be as fun as Saturdays :D

I'm now a nervous mummy who jumps everytime the phone rings incase something has happened at the vets.

I hope all goes well for your little man!

Aww bless him, and poor you and gail for being the object of his affections. Hopefully he'll start to settle down now he's being deplummed :D

:lol: :lol:

HE CERTAINLY SOUNDS LIKE HE HAS A BIG PERSONALITY :lol:

BLESS HIM .....I LOVE NAUGHTY BUNNIES....ESPECIALY WHEN THEY RE NOT MINE :thumb:

Zeb is ok - he's sulking this morning but we had a lovely peaceful night.

He's eating and pooing well and he's still very lively but so far we've had no spraying and no mounting :)

Hopefully in a few weeks we can bond him with Frida bun and he can move out of our bedroom :)

Back