• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show Jumping

Ivor/Anna

Warren Scout
I want to try getting Ivor into Rabbit Show Jumping, it looks like a good outlet for his excess energy and would be good entertainment too. Ivor has recently shown a great aptitude for the high jump!!!

Does anyone have any more information about this sport particularly in Plymouth or Devon?
I'd really appreciate it, thanks

ian

I don't have any more information about this sport, but recently started training Stuart, my slightly over-weight but very active bunny to do this and he LOVES it. We have to dismantle the jumps and hide them when we are not there otherwise he would spend all his time jumping them and looking for treats. I have not heard of any competitions in Britain, or even meets where people bring their rabbits to show off, but I think it is a very new idea and will grow. Good luck with Ivor.

What a shame!

Where do you get a mini pole from, or have you improvised?

May start Ivor off soon, the only problem is that he will not wear a harness!!!! But if its in my own house he wont need one, will he?

Back