• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who runs bursledon (sp?) bobtails rescue?

If you PM Hells she should be able to help you. It is

Southampton Rabbit Rescue (aka Bursledon Bobtails)

Tamsin will also have the address as they were involved in the Christmas Appeal.

Southampton Rabbit Rescue is run by Sue Leigh and she is in Larch Way, Bursledon, Southampton but I cant remember what number :eek: Thats where I got Damson from!x

i nominated sue! sorry for the confusion!!! :oops: I haven't even told her yet!!!
her address is:
Burseldon bobtails
8 Larch Way
Burseldon
Southampton
SO31 8HU

she is a lovely lady and works so very hard!! she will be over the moon with the goodies! thank you!

:lol: I thought it was 15 but wasn't sure I was right, thank god I didn't!!! Now I remember it is def no 8. And I agree Bunnymadlisa, she is lovely!! :wink:

Thanks everyone!!!

bunny mad lisa said:
i nominated sue! sorry for the confusion!!! :oops: I haven't even told her yet!!!
her address is:
Burseldon bobtails
8 Larch Way
Burseldon
Southampton
SO31 8HU

she is a lovely lady and works so very hard!! she will be over the moon with the goodies! thank you!

Hope she likes what i'm sending!!! hope its a nice surprise. :lol: :lol:

Fiona and buns xxx

Hey Fiona
Thanks for getting the address, I'm also sending to this rescue!
I'm sure she'll appreciate all the goodies we have!
Lian x

I also nominated Sue as my buns boarded with her at Christmas :lol: :D

She's a wonderful lady :)

Gem said:
I also nominated Sue as my buns boarded with her at Christmas :lol: :D

She's a wonderful lady :)

Ditto! She looks after my two as well, I'm sure she will be thrilled :D
I think her user name might have been Fudgeybunny?

Hey
Has anyone sent their goodies to Sue yet. I'm about to send tomorrow I think (picture on the goodie bag picture thread). Have no idea how much its going to cost to post!!!
Lian x

Back