• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some people are so annoying!!!

Why is it whenever i tell someone what i do - they give me a funny look or start laughing??

a few times this has happened now.

was at a mates today and there was some of her friends there as well and we got chatting etc etc

i told her that i keep rescue rabbits. and she turned around and said 'what you actually pay a rescue for a rabbit, shouldnt they be paying you to take it?'

some people have no idea... and ask why i do it etc etc and they always think im mad or stupid for doing it. its as if they give the impression that rabbits dont matter - and that they are like vermin

some people are so small minded

it really gets to me tho when they start laughing - someone please tell me what is so funny about me keeping rescue bunnies and looking after them??????????????????????? :( :( :( :evil:

Oh some people are pathetic!!!!!! :evil: :twisted: I've had a few things said to me lately & I'm getting sick of it !! next person to say some stupid remark is going to get a right mouth full :evil: :twisted:

Theres nothing funny about it, and i hate how rabbits aren't treat aswell as cats and dogs. I must admit i ddi wonder why the prices for a rescue bun were higher than a petshop one but i never realised about the vaccs and neutering that they do until i came on here :eek: :)

i know how you feel! I get teased at school for having pets and this really stupid boy keeps sayoing I smell like hamsters, do I have hamsters???????? If i do I don't know about them!! :evil:

I think some people jsut dont realise that rabbits can have as unique a personailty as a dog or cat....idiots!!

Someone asked me the other day, if Till dies half way through her medicine, could I sell the rest on ... DONT EVEN ASK WHAT I SAID :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x X

Someone asked me the other day, if Till dies half way through her medicine, could I sell the rest on ... DONT EVEN ASK WHAT I SAID X
Thats just nasty !!!!! :twisted: :evil:

beckiboo186 said:
Someone asked me the other day, if Till dies half way through her medicine, could I sell the rest on ... DONT EVEN ASK WHAT I SAID :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x X
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'm sure you had a few choice words Becki :wink:

I hate how people seem to think that rabbits & guinea pigs just don't matter because they are little.
When people found out how much I paid for Tia's vet treatment they suggested I'd be better off having her pts and getting another rabbit :twisted: :twisted:

mandy said:
I think some people jsut dont realise that rabbits can have as unique a personailty as a dog or cat....idiots!!

That's because they shove them in a hutch at the bottom of the garden and if the rabbit's lucky it gets fed :(

it awful how one animal, like a cat or dog is seen as of more value than a rabbit or guinea or little rodents. my ccousin of all people came in the other day and said why do i keep guineas, they dont do anything, and "if they die of you dont want them anymore can i feed them to my ferrets"!!!!!! i was not impressed. i lock the rabbit away when they come round, because i dont trust them with him, thye arent allowed near the guineas. its appalling, i got bullied so much at school for having pets, and called many names for keeping horses. yet i dont see them as any worse than our cat or dog, and i would rather any pet than a child!!!! (dont mind me, small phobia of children)

Back