• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my furry monsters

Hi all.

I thought it was about time to post some pictures of my bunnies on here. Ive not posted pics for about 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

So il introduce them for those that dont know them...

This is Scampie (harlequin) and Pixi (Magpie)

10.jpg

This is Jack (Black Otter) and Waffles (Orange/Black Butterfly)

03.jpg

This is my darling Sassi bun

12.jpg

and her partner Malteaser

11.jpg

This is charlie bun

05.jpg

and his partner Barbie

04.jpg

This is Leo

09.jpg

and his new partner Sarah (named after my bessie mate in the whole world)

sarah03.jpg

sarah02.jpg

This is Itzi Bitzy

07.jpg

and her partner Tribble

06.jpg

This is a fluffy monster called Simba

02.jpg

and his partner Chloe

01.jpg

There you go... :D :D :D

What do you think??????????

Jacqui_UK said:
OMG I am in love - I want a nethie so much now

lol

i love nethies!!!

Sassi, Malteaser, Tribble, Itzi and chloe are all nethies. although chloe is quite big for a nethie i think she inherited the wrong genes!!!

kayjay said:
They're all beautiful :love: :love: Do they all live inside??

They are all inside to a certain extent. 2 are house bunnies (sassi and malteaser) and the rest live in my bunny shed so they are still inside but not inside with me.

the have their own heater on during the winter and have even got their own air con unit for those sticky summer days, lol :lol: people think im mad when i tell them that!!

wow you have certainly caught the nethie bug since you last posted piccies!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they are all totally adorable :love: :love: :love:

BirdieBun said:
wow you have certainly caught the nethie bug since you last posted piccies!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I certainly have!!!!

I wish i had room for more nethies

They are my fav rabbit - its strange cause i first saw them i thought they were odd looking - but now i love the breed

missblondebunny said:
BirdieBun said:

I certainly have!!!!

I wish i had room for more nethies

They are my fav rabbit - its strange cause i first saw them i thought they were odd looking - but now i love the breed

awwwww cute :love:

missblondebunny said:
haffyj said:
aawww great to see the gang again and Scampie (Crystal brother) my he has got big :shock: :love: :love:

Leo is also Crystals Brother - they could be twins :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet they are :lol: :lol: :lol: you would never tell them apart

Back