• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

goodie bag picture thread-DO NOT LOOK if you want a suprise!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
thought i would get this stared (hope no one minds :oops: ) im just an impatient little so and so :oops: :oops: :oops:

so this is my goodie box that i will be sending out and its contents

rescuebox001.jpg

it has

a carrier (nearly new it is actually my buns i just bought them another slightly larger one though so thought it might be of use :D)
a large fleece
2 smaller fleeces
kitchen rolls
cleaning cloths
scourer pads
pan scourers
flower pots
250g SS pellets
steralising tablets
water bottles
infacol
jingle balls and dumbells
flip n toss style toys
and dried fruit treats

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

and all boxed up ready to go

rescuebox002.jpg

hope some of it may be of some use :oops:

ooh ooh ohh heres mine!

DSC02263.jpg

It has:

2 packets of lino self adhesive tiles for lining bottoms of hutches (16 tiles in total)
3 packets of rubber gloves
1 box sterilising tablets
2 water bottles
1 ceramic feeding bowl
1 packet baby wipes
50 black bin bags
1 spray bottle (thought this would be handy???)
3 Play veg toys
1 hanging spike with wooden chews on
2 plastic tumblers (can be stuffed with hay and treats and thrown around by buns!)
2 carrot bars
5 rattly toys
1 willow basket that can be stuffed with hay

And also not pictured I have lot's of sheets and pillowcases!

Cheekytikki yous looks fab

ooo kaskaskia yours looks cool

where did you get those toys at the front look like they have sisal? round them? they look fun......for the bunnies i mean :oops: :oops:

They are great! Here is mine

000_0866.jpg

Willow ring
Little willow balls
Lots of apple and pear sticks
Charcoal cobs
Seagrass mat
Pine cones
Taster bag of Orchard grass
Taster bag of Devon Meadow hay
Strawberry leaves
The basket which is safe for chewing
Tiimothy hay cakes, I have put some in with the grass and hay
And the card which my bunnies are about to write :wink:

I will have a look in my bunnies cupboard and see what else I can put in :D

looks wonderful - i have a feeling there will be some very pleased rescues around the place!!

Sue
xx

got em from wilkos - 79p each!!!

I forgot to add to the photo the little postcard I made of my buns :(

Sillyrabbit yours looks lovely !

ooo will have to have a looksee if i can get a couple they look fun :D

Sue - dont be modest it is an amazing thing you have done :D

cavysrock said:
I'm not posting a piccy, i am to embarrased as all of yours look amazing and mine is pathetic :cry:

every little helps ;)

im sure your goodie bag is great and some bunnies are going to benefit from it :D

aww Beth don't be silly, I'm sure yours is lovely too, and it's all the thought that counts. I am too lazy to go out hunting for natural things or to make things and instead just bought a load of stuff (even though I am sooo poor!! :lol: OH went mad!!!) whereas home made toys and natural chews are much more special as you have given up something more important than anything money can buy - your TIME and your EFFORTS

Will have to find my nearest Wilko - mine would love those to!! Also get a couple extra for the next time i run this!!!!!!

IT does not matter what you are sending - every little bit will help - a fir cone is of great use to a rescue cos it means they can give a rabbit a new toy - you should be very proud and pleased for taking part.

Sue
xx

They look excellent - well done guys :thumb: Some quite imaginative ideas for what to include too :)

Every bit helps, how muich it costs or where it came from does not matter - the bunnies and rescues will value it all equally

Sue
xx

yes but hunny you still took the time to get involved and put things together - DON'T WORRY!!! You should not feel like you haven't done enough - just by sending even one or two things you have made a difference! Be proud!!! You should be!

Back