• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chip learning to show jump!!

Here is my lovely Chip learning to show jump.

First one pole
ChipJump1.jpg

Then two
ChipJump2.jpg

Then three
ChipJump3-1.jpg

ChipJump3-2.jpg

ChipJump3-3.jpg

ChipJump3-4.jpg

Isn't she clever!!! :D

:D :D :D Wow what a clever Bunny, Chip will be at the Olympics next :shock: :lol: :lol:
The bunny design jumps are really cool, did you make them yourself, or buy them :?:
It reminds me of when I was young(many moons ago :? :roll: :lol: ) and we trained our bunnies to jump over phone books and other objects...they really seemed to enjoy it too :wink: :D :D :D

Adele said:
:D :D :D Wow what a clever Bunny, Chip will be at the Olympics next :shock: :lol: :lol:
The bunny design jumps are really cool, did you make them yourself, or buy them :?:
It reminds me of when I was young(many moons ago :? :roll: :lol: ) and we trained our bunnies to jump over phone books and other objects...they really seemed to enjoy it too :wink: :D :D :D

yes, I made the jump. :D I would have gone in to it abit more with her and try and take her to shows as she LOVES doing it, but she's getting on to 7 yrs now, so it's just for fun :lol:

It's*all*about*the*bunny said:
Adele said:
:D :D :D Wow what
yes, I made the jump. :D I would have gone in to it abit more with her and try and take her to shows as she LOVES doing it, but she's getting on to 7 yrs now, so it's just for fun :lol:

:p :p :p You are talented, the jump is fantastic :D :D I am sure you could sell those if you set up a production line :wink: :D :D
Chip is very fit for 7 :shock: :shock: all that jumping must help :D :D

Adele said:
It's*all*about*the*bunny said:

:p :p :p You are talented, the jump is fantastic :D :D I am sure you could sell those if you set up a production line :wink: :D :D
Chip is very fit for 7 :shock: :shock: all that jumping must help :D :D

I can hardly believe she is myself, it's her 7th birthday on the 13th of Feb it just seems like yesterday she was born :lol:

Wow! My Ruby would just love that!
Beautiful bunny - would never guess she's 7 :shock:

omg i would love to train my bunnies to do that is it difficult to get them to jump? welld one fab pics :thumb:

BirdieBun said:
omg i would love to train my bunnies to do that is it difficult to get them to jump? welld one fab pics :thumb:

Nope it's not difficult at all, just put them infront of the jump, tap their bum and over they go!! (well Chip did anyway) Don't forget treats afterwards thought :D

It's best to have them on a harness and lead too.

You don't need a jump like mine, just stack up some bricks or books and stick a pole, wood or ruler etc on top.. and you have a jump!!

Back