• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good God...would you put your bunnies U/D Been removed..YAY

I have e-mailed the seller to ask them very politely to stick to making decorative items with the barrels and to not mislead new bunny owners into thinking that this would be acceptable housing. I'm not expecting a positive response though :?

oh my goodness that really is horrendous! Ive just emailed the seller too as i just cant bare the fact that someone might actually buy that and put 3 rabbits in it.. the poor babes. :evil: Ive suggested he could describe it as a tunnel or hidey hole for a run if he wants it to go for a rabbit but not as a house for anything!
:evil: :evil:

2-3 rabbits in a 3ft hutch?! :shock: :x

incidently, just to put my mind at rest, the item ended..did they (oh please) remove it from sale or did someone buy it?

Looks like they removed it from sale! It hasn't sold....maybe we managed to get through to them!! WooHoo!! One small step for bunnykind!

Amanda x

As a hutch it was bad, but I wonder if it would have been ok as a play thing for the bunnies. I bet Gasket would have liked hiding in there. :wink:

Back