• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skippy meets Twinkle

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Introduced these 2 today and apart from Skippy being a bit too frisky it went well :D
skipandTw.jpg

Skippy worn out in tis one!
skipandtwin.jpg

Am, they look just perfect toegther! Like a slightly larger version of my two. So glad they are together :D
Nicola x

BirdieBun said:
awww so are they being rehomed as a pair now Jill? they are both your rescues aren't they?

Yep Skippy was reserved as soon as he arrived and the couple said they would like a small doe to go with him...I didn't have any so they were looking elsewhere..
Then a couple rang, very upset, their young daughter had been having fits of breathing problems..and although this is often used as an excuse..it was genuine..poor little thing was rushed into hospital last week..and yes it was the bunny.Twinkle..
So I said I would take her.....and she turned out to be a nethie..already neutered..so Skippy had a ready made matching wife :D

Back