• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG Had THE most awful dream about Charlie!!

buddabun

Warren Veteran
It was in my old house in Portugal where we had an automatic garage door and I was ushering the buns out of the garage (we were running away from something as always in my dreams but the buns aren't usually with me).

Anyway they had hopped outside so I pressed the button and the door started to close, and Charlie hopped in its path and got crushed under it - it pinned him halfway down his back and ground to a halt. The worst thing was I couldn't get it to open back up again so he was stuck there and when I did he couldn't move his bottom half!!! He was trying to crawl around with his front legs and I woke up in tears!!!

Had to go and cuddle him immediately and thank GOD he's ok (rather than being paralysed by a no-longer-existant garage door in another country!!

Wow - really traumatised lol

On the plus side, we have bought the world's greatest supply of chicken wire and have completely fenced off the garden so the bunnies can finally go outside after 5 months living in the attic (it's not as bad as it sounds - they join us in the living room every evening)!! Yay!

Oh No, what a terrible dream for you to have had..I am so sorry :( :( :(
Thank goodness it was just a dream and not real though :wink:
I sometimes have nightmares about our little darlings too :? , but I guess it is just part of being a concerned bunny Mummy :wink: :)

it's odd cos those "real" type dreams tend to be about mundane stuff (when I was sharing a house in Uni I dreamt that someone had stolen ym potatoes and was genuinely shocked to open the fridge and find them all there lol).

never mind, he is all fine and good, binkying like mad in the newly bun-proofed garden :D

Back