• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rabbit massage?

Fayeloicia

Warren Scout
Just been cradling Joey in my arms like a baby (he use to like it when he was a baby, but he's not so keen on it now), and I think I've worked out a massage for him!

So, supporting his whole body in my right arm (need an armchair too to rest my right elbow on), I then ran my left hand very gently over his head, starting from his nose, carefully avoiding his eyes, over his whole head and through his ears! He closed his eyes when I did it, and just lay there very peacefully. It's quite rare for him to be sat still for a minute these days, he's always checking something out or going somewhere he shouldn't be, so for him to be chilling it bought a smile to my face :love:

I hold Buttons the same way but i thought because he closes his eyes he might have been scared but maybe he was just chilling to :D

Joey always used to close the eye looking at me, but keep the other one open! If he didn't like being in that position he would just kick out of it.

Back