• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three-somes?

mentalcat

Young Bun
Hiya all,

I have been given (dont ask :eek: ) 3 does from different litters all about 4 months old. Can i put them all together in a group? (They will all be spayed in a short while.). I have a bonded cast/neut pair but haven't any experience with putting 3 of the same sex together.

Help most appreciated.

Ali :p

I'd give it a try but make sure all 3 are neutered at the same time and kept together during their after care.
I'd also get them done as soon as the vets agree to do it and hopefully before any hormones have time to kick in.

Good luck :D

I agree with Tracey, girls can live together fine, but definately keep an eye on them til they are spayed as hormones can kick in anytime - I'd have a word with your vet and see what their rules are for spaying - the earlier you get them done the less likely they are to fall out.

Back