• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baz settling in nicely.

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
here are some piccies of Baz enjoying his time in the front room

sitting on his snuggle safe:

in his carry cage:

exploring my school bag:

staying still (for once):

Hiding:

ready to run away:

and all his toys have a theme::
CARROTS

Aww he looks in need of tlc - I'm surprised a rescue rehomed him until his coat was better..... it's a good job he's gone to someone who knows how to care for him properly as his previous owners obviously failed :(

I'd put him in his new home and leave him to settle in if it were me

He's gorgeous, I love fluffy lionheads (well he will be fluffy eventually :wink: )

he is in the run as he wouldn't get off the snuggle sfae and got quite hot, i will put him in the hutch when it cools down but he has binkyed a few times already :love: i bought a special bunny comb and brush and I have alreday brushed his little mane :love: also the lady said i neeed to trim him a bit aswella s he still has matting.

Awwww he is so cute. Is he the one from the rescue at Chellaston? Give him a cuddle from me.

aaawwww he's gorgeous. For my fuzzballs i find a cat flea comb and another comb with alternate long and short teeth are great at teasing out any knots. I hope his coat grows back really nice :D

Aw he is gorgeous! My 2 are lion head crosses, they have manes but not such long hair that it requires daily grooming, phew :lol:

Back