• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nightmare Week in Bunnyville!!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Aswell as poor Muirne still being very poorly with her Dental problems we have had:

1-Nomad and Katie falling out BIG TIME and so have had to remove Nomad from her and Muirne :cry:

2-Syringe feeding Muirne day and night since Monday :shock:

3- Katie going into stasis because of the stress of her fight with Nomad :cry: Katie still stressed.... :cry:

4-Ned showing a recurrence of his lower respiratory tract problems-now on abx but lung damage may not be due to active infection but to permanent scaring :cry:

5 Sarah having a major skin reaction to Septrin injections (for snuffles) :cry:

6- Freya having abdominal pain and cystitis (on abx) then yesterday I felt a small mass in her abdomen-? post spay adhesion...?????? :? :cry:

7- Eddie with tummy pain, cause so far unknown :? :cry:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:cry: :cry:

Janex

:shock: My stress levels cant cope with just one or two bunsters.

Hope they are all looking brighter very soon xx

Blimey Jane! :shock: The bunnies really are putting you through it! :cry:
Here`s hoping next week is better for you.

Su.x

........and now Leo has had another mild stroke...... :cry:
He is recovering slowly and has had all the necessary meds to stabalise him. I will not be able to assess what longterm damage has been done for a few hours yet. The last stroke he had robbed him of his eye-sight.

:cry: :cry:

Janex

:( What a hellish week! Im os sorry to hear the buns are so poorly and that your having a really bad time of it all..i dontknow how you cope i really dont.
Sending healing vibes to the bunnies and a hug n stiff drink for you!
Plus special nosey ribs to poor leo..

Thinking of you all today when ive been moaning how tugh next week will be..i am ashamed for thinking that now :oops:

Aw Jane I'm so sorry you're going through the thick of it at the moment. Please try to stay positive I know it's near impossible, but you give so much love and care to so many bunnies, and they all love you for it! Sending loads of healing vibes for all your bunnies who are feeling under the weather, and hugs to you.

AMETHYST

Back