• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly is rebelling

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:roll: Holly is back to her usual self. after Flopsy's death she was so sweet and innocent but now she's back to her evil ways :twisted: she picked her eathern ware food bowl up and threw it into her run and because of the frost it smashed so i quickly grabbed Holly ane cleaned it up. I was sweeping out her litter pan and she jumped on the dust pan and dug all the poo out again. every inch of her hutch is covered in teeth marks and i had to fasten her plastic chair to the run usuing baby link toys :shock: maybe she knows Baz is coming soon?

:lol: :lol: think she's just being a stroppy madam!! Is she spayed Beth, can't remember?

You're up early btw, I'm still in my pj's and won't be down my buns and pigs until later on. Hope they're ok, there's been a sharp frost tonight

she isn't spayed yet but before i bond the two she will be.
I am up early becuase i am picking Baz up in 48 minutes, i better get going soon.

Pippa was very stroppy before being spayed and now she's a baby :D Would def recommend it if she's a madam.

Have you checked with the rspca to see if you can get a voucher towards the cost of Baz's neutering? Mandy told me that you can get them, but I don't know if that includes spaying as well.

Worth asking though

kayjay said:
Pippa was very stroppy before being spayed and now she's a baby :D Would def recommend it if she's a madam.

Have you checked with the rspca to see if you can get a voucher towards the cost of Baz's neutering? Mandy told me that you can get them, but I don't know if that includes spaying as well.

Worth asking though

Yes you can get a voucher for males and females! Each RSPCA does it differently, but they should give you a voucher for both Holly and Baz :thumb: (about £15 off the op)

let me know if you want more info!

mandy said:
kayjay said:

Worth asking though

Yes you can get a voucher for males and females! Each RSPCA does it differently, but they should give you a voucher for both Holly and Baz :thumb: (about £15 off the op)

Is that even if you didn't have the rabbit from them?

capel said:
mandy said:
kayjay said:

Worth asking though

Is that even if you didn't have the rabbit from them?

Yes, its basically just to encourage people to neuter their animals and prevent unwanted pregnancies.

Someone on another forum told me about it and so I rang up my local RSPCA and they sent me through a voucher for £15 to give to my vet...its available to everyone in my area.

Beth, do you know your nearest RSPCA? Is it Derby and Chesterfield? Let me know and I'll find out about the scheme for you.

Back