• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How old is your oldest rabbit?

How old is your oldest bunny?

• 0-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-4

• 4-6

• 6-8

• 8-10

• 10+

• Total voters

Flick

Alpha Buck
Just wondered how old people's older bunnies are?

We've only had our bunnies since September and they are about one and a half at the moment.

My bunnies here are both less than a year old, but my bunny in Germany turned 11 last November and is doing quite ok. Keeps my mother entertained, and he's got his own room in her flat. :D

Difficult to answer as my Thistle is very old but no idea as to her correct age as came to me as an adult..vet thinks she is getting on due to her jaw..

My Fern is approx. 7 years and Bambi...a permanent rescue Honeybunny, is about the same.
My dear old Bran who died last March was approx 12.

Hmmm, I actually have no idea how old either of my buns are as they are both rescues. Twix, I was told was 3 when I got her and that was last June and Biscuit is about 5 or 6 months old.

I did think about doing it like that, but I thought doing it like this would be, for example, 2-4, being from 2nd birthday onwards up to 4th birthday, so a 4 year old rabbit would have completed 4 years and be in the 4-6 category, a 3 year 11 month rabbit would be in the 2-4 category etc. hope that makes sense!

Domino is the youngest at just under 11 months, China is next at 1 year 10 months, Miles and Miffy are both nearly 2.5 years old, Benny is around 2 years 10 months, and Rocket is our oldest at almost 5 years old. :)

AMETHYST

mine are all fairly young at the moment.

Twinkle and Sugarplum are under a year, Splodge is 1 1/2, Fudge will be 3 in a couple of weeks, and Caramel (if they told me the truth when I got her) is about 3-4

Yeah I lost my old bunny last year and decided to get a bonded pair may last year. Then Ebuny came alog so all under a year atm

Ted and Dougal are both just 3! Ted is about 1 week older than Dougal, the vet reckoned when they were still babies, he was slightly more developed!

Our Billy is 13 and Rhia must be very close to 10 if not already :D
Sexy is coming up to 10 - very soon :D
Mr Jingles who is now at the Bridge was nearly 15 :shock:
Chops who is now at the Bridge was 13 and Peter who is at the Bridge was just over 10 :D

Back