• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not a good start- PICCIES OF TROOPS AND LILLIE <3<3

Pepsi's People

Alpha Buck
Here is our new arrival. Unfortunately after 4 days of eating anything edible in her path, she has now gone on hunger / poo strike. I have left her in the care of our vet who may need to do a dental on her.
Kirsty has named her Lillie (she was known as Wendy & came from Elaine)
Haven't had chance to take our own photo!!
wendyrab.jpg

Copyright belongs to Elaine!!

Mike, Kirsty, Alison & Andrew

R.I.P Hazel and Pepsi R.I.P You are missed everyday

Shame she needs a dental as soon as she's arrived..poor girl.
fingers crossed she soon picks up and enjoys her new home :D

Thought I would add the pictures that I took on my phone!!

Are You Taking a Photo Of Me :?:
lillie.jpg

I Look Better Side On :!:
lillie2.jpg

Get Better Soon Gorgeous one :love: Trooper is waiting for a friend to play with :D

Kirsty x

if you drop her back she can go back to the animal hosp as they say they check teeth when they neuter that way they can have another look at the teeth

hope trooper is ok

Aww on the 2nd pics you can see how beautiful she is :love:
If her teeth were already checked could just be change of home that has stressed her tum a bit....let's hope so x

they do guarantee that the teeth are checked as I have suggested try her on a cheap rabbit food as sometimes they will eat that when nothing else and hay and greens as she was used to that.

I think sometimes vets will say it is teeth even if nothing is wrong as it is a easy option for them

elaine said:
they do guarantee that the teeth are checked as I have suggested try her on a cheap rabbit food as sometimes they will eat that when nothing else and hay and greens as she was used to that.

I think sometimes vets will say it is teeth even if nothing is wrong as it is a easy option for them
Yep we have that problem with one particular vet too Elaine :roll:
maybe not in this case but sometimes I wonder if it's because most vets can then charge you £60 -£80 for a GA dental?!

Lets hope this bunny is soon munching away! :D

Thanks all for your kind wishes and advice. I was perhaps too brief in my first post. Things were getting too stressful for me trying to get her to eat & when the vet suggested he keep her in & try to get her eating for us, I thought this would be for the best. He did say her teeth looked reasonably ok and that a dental (on Monday) would be a last resort if she wasn't eating by then. :(

elaine said:
hope trooper is ok
Trooper is fine, hyper as ever - racing around the garden, binkying as he goes - I think he's wondering what has happened to the date we promised him this weekend. :)

Elaine - have left a message on your phone.

Mike

Awww she is beautiful, she looks like my first ever bunny :love:

Fingers crossed she is feeling better soon

honeybunny said:
Keeping fingers crossed here she is soon well and back with you x

Thanks Jill - Elaine has managed to tempt her into eating a little hay already. :)
Btw -your grass looks much tastier than ours - perhaps we should move to Leicestershire :lol:

Mike

well the little sod has eaten 1/4 a bowl of food loads of droppings and no teeth grinding and is sat at the front of the cage lokking as though to say yep i have got my way

Elaine

elaine said:
well the little sod has eaten 1/4 a bowl of food loads of droppings and no teeth grinding and is sat at the front of the cage lokking as though to say yep i have got my way

Elaine
:roll: little terror!!! well goood news she is eating properly again though!

elaine said:

Elaine

Rabbits eh?! :roll: :lol: Good news that she is eating though :D

Awwwwwwwww I`m so glad she`s feeling better. :D
Or should i say `has decided to cooperate! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Back