• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pet transporters portsmouth waterlooville

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
well some years back it was a very small deal and they were only local journeys and you had to book in advance.or so i was told..

I am worried about getting to the emergency vets which is way away from me..im tearing my hair out..just a little bit as i have used emergency services at the ther vets a lot in the last few years..best to be prepared!

being epileptic i cant drive..sometimes my youngest daughter is available for lifts locally..her cars knackered..and shes got my one year old grandaughter and a boyfriend i cant stand so asking for emergency late night visits not an option..or weekends either!
so i went trawling the net looking for this compnays number.

aha i found it..and gues what..it says..24hr emergency cover..whoo hooo.sleep easier tonite!

will ring for a chat monday to see how much per mile etc and then keep them on speed dial! :lol:

anyone else in the horndean/clanfield/waterlooville/portsmouth area needing vet transport then heres their details..

Company: Pets To Vets

Address: 14 St Ann`s Road
Hullbridge Road
Portsmouth
Hampshire
PO4 9AT

Telephone: 0239 273 0343

Category: pet services

County scope: hampshire

http://www.petsandanimals.co.uk/home/a0_P/a0_PE/i83493_Pets_To_Vets
for their business card!

Back