• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions on hutch/runs

Does the wired part open? It does not look like a door to me. Would be tricky when you want to clean the hutch.

I have a Happy Hutch and a run from Albany Pets, and I think Happy Hutch has a better quality.

You're welcome! :D The people on American Idol are so awful tonight, gives me enough time to read some of the trheads here. :lol:

That's the run I have, but there's no real hutch, just a shelter. The wood is quite soft and tends to break. It's ok for a run, if you have a dry place to store it. Mine it out in the weather all the time and has suffered already, after a few months.

Bavarian Bunny said:
That's the run I have, but there's no real hutch, just a shelter. The wood is quite soft and tends to break. It's ok for a run, if you have a dry place to store it. Mine it out in the weather all the time and has suffered already, after a few months.

Maybe not then, back to the drawing board :lol: unless you think it'd be ok for the odd night out in the hottest weather???

I bought mine for £60 but i think i read some made offers for £40 which they accepted :D

yeah i know the woods abit soft, my dads going to paint it with wood varnish to harden it and it also has a huge water proof cover that goes on over night or when it's raining :D

Yes, there was a thread about that run, they accepted offers of 40 Pounds for it, and that's all I would pay for it. At least you can move it around easily. And the shelter at the end can be removed, if you don't want to use it, e.g. on grass.

Back