• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

giant willow balls?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
i was thinking of gettinh Holly and Baz one each tomorrow but what do rabbits think of them. I am talking about the ones that have two more willow balls inside i think they are made by scratch and newton

Audrey has demolished hers down to the smallest ball now, so Id say it was a success :lol: (piccie in my signature).

The one she has was the smaller one can you believe :shock:

Ours have destroyed 2 in the last 2 weeks.....and they were both the large ones....i would say they like them...

Pippa and MJ aren't interested at all in them, they only like destroying the shed :lol:

Lottie (piggy) loves them though

mandy said:
Audrey has demolished hers down to the smallest ball now, so Id say it was a success :lol: (piccie in my signature).

Where do I find your signature? I can't see it.

i'm guessing i should stock up on them then :lol: Holly tends to eat it all the way down to the end bit and then lose interest :roll: and none of them like willow sticks. although i have seen Holly chewing them on some occasions so really the value packs are a waste of money. for my animals anyway.

capel said:
mandy said:

Where do I find your signature? I can't see it.

oh :? Can you see anyones? If not, you may have them turned off in your profile. Go to it and select yes for show profiles and hopefully you'll be able to see it.

We got Trooper one recentley(sp?) :lol: But he took little intrest in it :? Although those flexible log things from P@H that can be bent into tunnels bridges etc went down a storm (kept testing his wait on it :lol: and it didn't collapse :lol: )

Kirsty x

Louie and Lottie love them and they gave the run a slight respite of being eaten :roll: :lol: :lol:

i didn't get any, they were £8 eavcha nd i am sazing up for vets costs but i got a value pack and i am giving the stickds to the rescue in that goodie bag

cavysrock said:
i didn't get any, they were £8 eavcha nd i am sazing up for vets costs but i got a value pack and i am giving the stickds to the rescue in that goodie bag

Wow you are very disciplined! Thats a really sensible thing to do and very kind of you to put the willow sticks on the goodie bag for the rescue.

Thanks to you though I DID go and buy a giant willow ball! I just couldn't resist, despite the ridiculous price. They really enjoy it though but I bet it won't last long.

Back