• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

less than 72 hours, on teh domino countdown!!!!

becks

Alpha Buck
sorry, i am just so excited!

in less than 72 horus i will be home here, with our second bun,a nd boyfriend fro sam, domino.

it's all i have talked about all day at work. my colleagues think i am nutty!!!

tehy just dont understand th elove taht animals can bring tho.

i will be giddy all weekend now.

monday just wont coem quick enough.

I'm the same as you Fudges partner is moving in with us tommorow :D :) .. My husband is more excited then me :lol: my little boy is very excited aswell & can't wait for her to live with us..
We'll be bonding hopefully in 10 days or so I hope they get on well..
Will you post some pics for us tomorrow ? & I'll do the same :lol:

karen354 said:
I'm the same as you Fudges partner is moving in with us tommorow :D :) .. My husband is more excited then me :lol: my little boy is very excited aswell & can't wait for her to live with us..
We'll be bonding hopefully in 10 days or so I hope they get on well..
Will you post some pics for us tomorrow ? & I'll do the same :lol:

you wont be able to stop me taking my piccies...i've been charging teh batteries in my camera ready.

our babies will eb bondinga round teh same time, fingers crossed february will eb a good month for the two couples!

i know......just over 40 hours i do believe......

got a second carry cage today, and i'm going to get soem toys esp as a welcome home pressie fro domino :)

oh teh excitement of it all!!!!!

Finally, it's "D" day

well i'm wide awake.

i just want to puts oem extra catches on teh hutch.

make some quorn sausages sandwiches (we aint veggies, just on a strict diet ;-))

grab a bag of veg for taking to the rescue as a treat for the other bunnies.

get soem big bags fro teh back seat of teh car, fill up an old tub with hay, and tehn about 1pm, finallyw e can set off!

the vet recommended letting teh two buns (sam and domino)sit freely on teh back seat together, and one of us sit tehre with them just incase. we will have their travel cages in too as a fall bvack.

first tiem i've ever known nick be forth coming inw atning tod rive,. i think tahta gainst the fact one of us is likely to get tiddled ona t some point was teh dsecided factor ;-)

pics will follow tonight, if domino is wantinga play.

he's here!!!!!

i will post piccies tommorrow.

he is a lovely chap.

he an dsam had a small meeting whilst at traceys, first tehy seeme dto get on sam was putting her ehad under him, tehn sam became abit agrevated, althow e suspect it amy be journety related: we have foudn sam isnt teh best of travellers.

anyway we gopt back hoem at 5,. having left both in individual travel cages on teh back seat. we had a hold nick of sam and me domino, and tehy seemed ok.

then we let domino roam treh lounge for abit,w hilst sam was in her hutch (her indoor one), and tehyw ere sniffinge ach otehr through teh bars,.a nd both enjoyed a chunk of white cabbage.

we didntw ant to keep domino up too long, ebing his first day wth us, so we put him in his hutch an dhour or so ago, he seem sto liek it in there, he was so easy to pick up and put in i couldnt believe, and in addition he loves eating pellets from teh hand.

tommorrow they are both off to teh vets, domino for his myxi,a nd sam to eb speyed. so teh next twow eeks any intros will be through bars anyway, then we will start letting tehm out in teh garden together rpoperly, and in teh lounge, before (hopefully, if the bonding goes well) sam takes up residence in thistle hall too.

Back