• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it cruel to laugh?

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
I tried T&B on a couple of dried strawberries and cranberries the other day. They went down like a house on fire.

So when I went to feed them this morning, I thought I'd give them a dried strawberry each. They went bonkers as soon as they heard the packet.

They were on the upstairs of the cage as that is where they have their brekky. Bertie kept leaning forward and was trying to get the packet before I could get the strawberry... Well, the silly thing only fell out of the cage didn't he :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He didn't fall far, and wasn't hurt. But he just looked so startled, and looked as if to say 'how did I get here Mum and where's my strawberry' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't stop laughing and rang my BF to tell him... he said it was a bit mean to laugh :oops: But it was sooooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My poor silly Bertie Baby :)

I would just like to add that no animals were harmed during the making of this story :lol:

:lol: :lol: Yes it's cruel to laugh and tell stories when there's no video!! :lol: :lol: Bless him, give him a nose rub from me.x

Oh my Bertie is always doing that :lol: :lol: the first time it scared the life out of me incase he'd hurt himself but apart from being a little :oops: :oops: he was fine ..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When there is food around, he just forgets to look where he's going, he gets all excited bless him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: bless him

teegs done a similar thing this morning whilst waiting for his pineapple he was sitting in the litter tray (dog bed) with his little feet up n the edge, he leant forward to grab the treat before it had got to him and fell over forwards out of the tray he then snatched his treat and hopped off kicking his back legs at me like it was my fault :roll: :lol: soon came back to see if there was any more grub though :lol: :lol:

Dougal used to just walk out of the hutch when i opened it, luckily it was by the floor so no injury was odne.

lol! my boyfriend has a little partially sighted bun and he was walking on the upper level and just walked right through the hole :-D :lol: :lol:

They sure do love dried fruit don't they?

Deelove said:
lol! my boyfriend has a little partially sighted bun and he was walking on the upper level and just walked right through the hole :-D :lol: :lol:

They sure do love dried fruit don't they?

i read that as your bf WAS a little pertially sighted bun :shock: :shock: :shock:

dried fruit = 2 good little bunnies taking their panacur like good bunnies :D

I really don't think he realised how close he was to the edge :lol:

When I fed them this morning, I made sure the food was WELL back so no one could fall off this time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back