• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppy crate lining.

Kim_w

Mama Doe
Hi everybody!!
I was just wondering what you use as the lining of your puppy crates. At the moment I have bath mats in the bottom of mine but want something that is comfier for my little angels, they have a dog bed full of hay and straw but dont tend to sit in there for long so I might take that out and put it outside there cage as the door is left open all the time anyway.
x x x :D :D :D

i used to use thick newspaper, then i used fleece blankets (they peed on those :roll: ) now i use carpet squares they also have a big squishy bed (although they tend to sleep in their litter tray)

Im thinking of getting a big squishy bed or cushion for inside the crate and putting the dog bed ( that they hardly ever sit in!) outside there cage. I got some "eco straw" off the hay experts website for there litter tray and Bailey just digs it all over the place!!! Little monkey! :D

I've got one of those cheap 4' thick kitchen rugs from lydl's in Furby's crate at the moment. She tends to dig in her litter tray and the megazorb flies in all directions, so the rug is easy to take out to hoover every day.

Back