• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mulberry ( AKA Destructo Bunny)

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
In the short time Mulberry`s been with me she`s destroyed 3 jingle balls, 2 chubes, has a new cardboard box every couple of days, has managed to leave tooth marks on the bars of the dog crate, totally wrecked the soft cushion lining that goes in the crate, (please note: she was only in there over night )! :shock: Then when i was disenfecting her hutch today i discovered she`d chewed the corner posts so far back the nails were coming through! :shock: Don`t worry, Mark has put some extra thick posts in there now & i now know to keep a very close eye on her `chewing`!
Can`t wait til i bond her, hopefully this will take her mind off trying to eat everything in her path!!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just to add, the only thing that remains intact & still a nice white clean colour is her beloved cuddly toy!!!!!!!

Su.x

honeybunny said:
that's my girl! :lol: :lol:
Glad you love her so she gets forgiven for being a vandal! :D

I think i love her so much because she`s so mad!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: She permanently has me in stitches!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Aww Su what a sweetie vandal buns just make me laugh. :lol: Personally I think she is related to my Louis who has nearly gone through the timbers of his run. He has so many toys in their, willows ball, bins, boxes, parrot toys, tunnels and of course his lovely Lottie sister bun but he keeps eating it :shock: Im off to B & Q this weekend to get some of those plasterer corner thingies :? :roll:

I also discovered last night she`d started shredding the `NEW` bathroom carpet!!!!!!!!! :shock:
Just don`t tell the landlord!!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Steph said:
Aww Su what a sweetie vandal buns just make me laugh. :lol: Personally I think she is related to my Louis who has nearly gone through the timbers of his run. He has so many toys in their, willows ball, bins, boxes, parrot toys, tunnels and of course his lovely Lottie sister bun but he keeps eating it :shock: Im off to B & Q this weekend to get some of those plasterer corner thingies :? :roll:

Ooooooh, what are they? Might save Mark having to rebuild her hutch quite so often!!!!! :D

Su.x

Know just how you feel.

Myla started getting like that when she was a house bun and before she was bonded with Roo..... skirting boards were chewed, she would pull and dig at the rug, chew the sofa, and was so intent on getting behind the sofa that she would destroy anything put in her path......

But now she is outside and bonded with Roo is a totally different bun,

Back