• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Owner wanted 2 healthy buns pts

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Just had a phone call from my Vets to ask if I had room as a client as just phoned them and asked if she could have an appointment to have the families pet rabbits PTS as the kids aren't looking after them :( Anyway I am going picking them up in the morning.

Some people really annoy me :evil:

Thank God the vets phoned you Kay.
It`s stories like that, that really makes me despise man y of us 2 fts!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

Su.x

Oh my god whats wrong with some people !!!!!!!! :evil: :twisted: Putting a healthy bun down evil :censored:
Thank god the vets phoned you..

The buns are lucky the vet thought to call you :)
I can't believe anyone would put a healthy bun (or any animal) down just because they got fed up with them.
If people knew how much was involved in looking after buns before they bought them I'm sure they would think twice. It shouldn't be so easy to buy animals on a whim :(

The poor buns, lucky the vet called you. Why could they not hand them into a rescue instead :evil:

Kezza30 said:
The poor buns, lucky the vet called you. Why could they not hand them into a rescue instead :evil:

Probably couldn't be ***** to look for one, or don't even know they exist. :(

We hope to see photos soon, Kay! :D

That's appalling, what on earth does it show to her kids, if you don't want a pet anymore kill it :evil:

aawwww poor bunnies! some people can be so bloody cruel! Glad they phoned you.....hope they find a loving home to take them both in :D xx

Thank goodness they phoned you Kay! Hopefully they will both find a lovely forever home soon.

I had a similar experience with Milo, one of my bridge bunnies.His previous owner decided she couldn't be bothered and took him to be pts. :twisted: Luckily I worked with the vets' chappie who asked if I would have him.

Milo had a wonderful year with us and was the love of Alice bun's life. Unfortunately Milo died of liver cancer, he was only around 2 years old. :(

Gemma xx

Back