• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch size

pinkgirly

Warren Scout
I'm a bit dense at times, currently my bun is in a 4' hutch (Brecon 48") but we have managed to buy him Thistle Hall (I think) which is just over 4' long but a lot deeper and taller, but as it's 2storey hutch does that mean he will have about 8' of floor space or I am being stupid thinking that?

By my calculations, thistle hall has about 20 square feet of floor space minus whatever the hole in the floor and the ramp take up :D

[BTW don't think you can link to other sites in your sig, but I could be wrong :wink: ]

Thanks Sally. I can't wait to get it all set up, only problem is it doesn't fit in our 6x4' shed with Bailey pigs hutch too, so we have to buy a new shed :lol:

- I'll take it out this is the first time i've been on here for many many months!!

Thistle hall is really big.

I think you can put a link in your siggy, just not elsewhere :thumb:

The forum does not allow advertising. However, you may post a link to your website in your signature.

I got it from ebay with a good sized run for £52 :thumb: I wanted Lavendar Lodge first lol
Got to the house to pick it up and had to dismantle it to get it in the car, so now it's in bits in the shed :(
Hopefully we'll get a shed soon and Archie can get moved in.

Back